- My favourite TV show of all-time is Dawson's Creek. The night the last episode aired I watched it over and over until the early hours of the morning and since then I've watched each episode (six seasons) in order twice. Sad.
- When I was six years old I met Queen Elizabeth II when she visited Perth. I was on the TV news (in the background). My teacher made us practise curtseying for HOURS but when the time came I kind of huched over like I had been punched in the gut. QE2 was very nice about it.
- I've been to the USA four times (which is unusual for an Australian, mostly we travel to Asia and Europe) and my favourite place in the US is Baltimore, followed close second by Las Vegas.
- I had a near death experience aged 7 when I developed peritonitis following abdominal surgery. My nanna claims I brought back an evil spirit which explains my bad moods, anti-social behaviours and love of the colour black.
- I only started watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer a few months ago, having resisted the urgings of all my friends for many years. Now, of course, I love it.
- I absolutely LOATHED the movie Titanic and shouted out in the cinema "Just sink, for crying out loud, so we can all go home". Hate it. Really, truly, pathologically HATE it.
Probably some of these folks have already been tagged in this, but I'm choosing Kate at The Agonies & The Ecstacies; Tricia at The Girl Who Wears My Shoes; Teresa at Broken Pieces; Me at My Rantings; Ruby Tuesday at My Thirteenth Sad Day and myself at Last Chance Lil (hey, doesn't that mean you'll have to find another 6 people to tag? D'oh!!)
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.