Joy lies in the fight, in the attempt, in the suffering involved, not in the victory itself

(Ghandi)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

turn, turn, turn

Thanks for all who commented and supported on my last post.

I'm out of hospital after three weeks, and things are worse, if anything.  No meds except Valium PRN.  Sleeping all day and worrying and crying all night.  Off work til at least October.  My relationship is floundering amidst the BPD mood swings and general fury.

Don't have much to say, I'm sorry.  Having problems reading and writing for the first time ever, which scares me.

8 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Lil sending you safe hugs....

Garden Girl said...

thinking of you my darling.

xx, C

Yaya said...

You're in my thoughts, hope things get better.

Nic said...

Thinking of you, Lil xx N

JC said...

Oh Dear, my Lil :( hugs to you... I don't know what's going on exactly but you are in my thoughts and prayers. You will pull through this, be kind to yourself right now and just rest, allow yourself to be cared for. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

(Lil) I am sending you such a big hug and a kiss on the forehead....it will get better in time.

Feminist Voice with Disabilities said...

(((Lil)))) I'm worried about you, my friend. It has been a while since you posted this. Could you post an update? Are you in the hospital again? I hope that you are enjoying some cool fall days, and some peace and calm, and some relief from stress, and that things are getting easier, and not worse. I know how bad it can get when you can't read or write, and I have been to the place recently of not being able to read books. I get like that a lot and it is frustrating. But you still have many amazing qualities, and I am proud to call you my friend. I don't know what I would do without you. The kind comments you leave on my blog ALWAYS make my day. Best wishes to you, Dear Lil!!

toko baju muslim murah said...

Looks really nice your post! :-)